This time of year in the Holy City there is always something to do, the city is bustling with events, festivals, plays, you name it! Here are some of our top picks for things to do this month:
– Thursday, May 16th, Yappy Hour, James Island Count Park,: Bring your favorite furry friend and enjoy live music by Soul Fish Duo and libations, 4:00- 8:00pm. http://www.ccprc.com/index.aspx?NID=1181
– Friday, May 17th, Party at the Point, Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina, Concert on the beach by The Blue Dogs with Adalya, music starts at 6:30 gates open at 5:30. *Cash Admission only http://charlestonpartyatthepoint.com/
– Saturday, May 18th, 2nd Annual Charleston Beer Garden, Brittlebank Park, 12-8pm. This German inspired beer garden will feature a line-up of craft brews, live music, free Beer School classes, and Beer Olympics games. www.charlestonbeergarden.com
– Thursday, May 23rd, Run to Remember 5K, Mount Pleasant Pier, 6:30pm Start. Kick off the Memorial Day Weekend with an after work 5K road race. An award ceremony with light food and beverages will be held immediately afterward. *Online registration will end May 22. http://www.ccprc.com/index.aspx?NID=1666
– All Summer long: FARMERS MARKETS! They are back. To find one closest to you and their hours visit here: http://agriculture.sc.gov/DisplayList.aspx?ContactListID=4
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!