Does technology play a vital role in your dining choices? The National Restaurant Association recently released research with some interesting statistics.
- 36% of consumers say they are more likely to use technology options in restaurants now than they were two years ago
- 65% of consumers have noticed that restaurants have started to offer more of these options during the last two years
- 80% of consumers agree that restaurant-related technology enhances convenience
- 70% of consumers say it speeds up service and increases order accuracy
- 45% of consumers say that technology makes their restaurant interactions more fun
…and lastly, 37% of consumers also admit that technology makes ordering more complicated
What do you think? For more interesting statistics read the entire article from Restaurant.org